Friday 6 September 2013

REVIEW: Master Curl Mascara Oriflame


As I said my Oriflame order was delivered a few days ago, so I'm already trying out the new products. Today, I'm going to review Master Curl Mascara. Straight away I can say it is not my favourite. My first experience with it wasn't the best, so I think I will stick with my old mascaras. I'm a bit disappointed :(

What the company claims:
- the mascara creates up to 43^ lash curl
- long- lasting curl effect
- super-arched brush curls and stretches every lash


This is what it looks like on the eyes:


Size: 8 ml
Price: 12.45 ( Exclusive launch offer: 8.25)

Pros:
- not too pricey
- easy to wipe off

Cons:
- I don't agree that this mascara stretches every lash. As you can see on the picture above, with the second coat, the lashes were clumping.
- it doesn't really curl the lashes
- it leaves a lot of product on the brush

Would I buy again? No

Have any of you tried this mascara? What was your opinion? 

Emka

No comments:

Post a Comment