see all my classmates again :) I had an awesome summer, but now it's time to go back to reality. So I thought I will show you guys the make up essentials that I usually have with me during college days.
So here's the breakdown of what You will need in your makeup bag:
1. Brush for the powder or bronzer.
2. Mascara , my choice - Rimmel Glam'Eyes Lash Flirt, it's my BEST FRIEND!
3. Liquid eyeliner , my choice - Rimmel Exaggerate
5. Lipstick, my choice - Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss (see the review HERE )
6. Vaseline, a girl's best friend, especially in the cold weather when your lips go dry!
7. Finishing Powder, my choice - Catrice Prime and Fine translucent powder (see the review HERE)
9. Bobby pins, trust me - you will need them at some point!
10. Bronzer, my choice - Rimmel Natural Bronzer
11. Hairband, keep it handy in your bag, I'm also sure You will need it at some point
12. Foundation, my choice - Maybelline Drem Liquid Foundation , I love the airbrushed look!
I hope You found this useful. Enjoy your days in school / college.
For those of you in schools, remember not to put to much make-up as you can get in trouble ( I know from experience) , so just keep it natural :)
Have a nice day, huuugs and kisses