Monday 16 September 2013

Back to school/college makeup essentials

Summer is officially over!! Some of us are going back to school / college. For me - it's second (and last) year in college. I'm starting tomorrow and absolutely can't wait to
see all my classmates again :) I had an awesome summer, but now it's time to go back to reality. So I thought I will show you guys the make up essentials that I usually have with me during college days.

So here's the breakdown of what You will need in your makeup bag:
1. Brush for the powder or bronzer. 
2. Mascara , my choice - Rimmel Glam'Eyes Lash Flirt, it's my BEST FRIEND!
3. Liquid eyeliner , my choice - Rimmel Exaggerate 
4. Lipgloss
5. Lipstick, my choice - Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss (see the review HERE )
6. Vaseline, a girl's best friend, especially in the cold weather when your lips go dry!
7. Finishing Powder, my choice - Catrice Prime and Fine translucent powder (see the review HERE)
8. Blush
9. Bobby pins, trust me - you will need them at some point!
10. Bronzer, my choice - Rimmel Natural Bronzer
11. Hairband, keep it handy in your bag, I'm also sure You will need it at some point
12. Foundation, my choice -  Maybelline Drem Liquid Foundation , I love the airbrushed look!

I hope You found this useful. Enjoy your days in school / college.
For those of you in schools, remember not to put to much make-up as you can get in trouble ( I know from experience) , so just keep it natural :)

Have a nice day, huuugs and kisses

Emka 

4 comments:

  1. Best of luck with back to school

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! It's not that bad, just the waking up in the morning.. :P

      Delete
  2. Ja jestem szczęśliwa jeśli zapamiętam, żeby wziąć chociaż gumkę do włosów. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for such a valuable and informative platform I find here. I am regular to read publication of this blog and definitely waiting for more articles.ติว igcse

    ReplyDelete